Sun Mote Copse Today's the first day of the rest of your life
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus would never cease to admire wraen. for her ability to think free of any constrictions, for her ability to be pragmatic as well as emphatic, for her ability to tackle things when starting seemed insurmountable.. in that minute, arcturus was struggling with how to even begin, when it all looked so overwhelmingly impossible.

wraen gave him an out by asking after the practical side of things. the side of things free of emotion, of judgment. "live, i guess." he supplied with a quietly bitter mirth. "maybe make my residence a bit more permanent." the badger den had always been something temporary; a bolt of something cut through him as he thought of living there the rest of his life. "wraen, i owe you a lot -- more than i think i could ever repay. what is it you think, or want me to do?" for even though moonspear was no longer underneath him, there would always be a little of the spear in him -- enough that, even now when he had fought against control, he was looking to wraen for guidance.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's the first day of the rest of your life - by Arcturus - April 10, 2020, 12:20 PM