Sun Mote Copse Today's the first day of the rest of your life
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
it was solved then - he would make the daunting journey to report to niamh himself. he tried to hide the little fluttering of unease he felt -- he had not forgotten his last scrape with the confident adonis.

hunting was something he could easily do; while not something he boasted about often, arcturus enjoyed the single-mindedness that occupied his mind as he hunted. it was just as purposeful as guarding, if not more so -- for there was a certain satisfaction in marching back into camp with a kill in tow..

thinking of kills and children, arcturus looked up to find wraen's expression seemed rather critical -- as if she were studying him. "i'm a great babysitter if that's what you need, just ask ---" the cheeky grin fell from his face as he remembered. "..dirge."

nevertheless, he had spent many hours with osiris and atlas, with dragomir -- they were grown now, but he remembered them when they were but little devious sootsprites, mantling the mountain or sinking little daggerteeth into his arms.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's the first day of the rest of your life - by Arcturus - April 21, 2020, 03:33 PM