Sun Mote Copse Today's the first day of the rest of your life
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
credit goes to ghibli!! but i love the term also <3

standing alongside wraen, arcturus inspected the sundry scents laid across their path as he waited for the wolves she called to arrive.

the first to come was a long yearling dragomir's age or close, studiously dark and the beholder of a pair of sharp apple-green eyes. arcturus was reminded painfully of revui, but hid that stark memory deep and offered a plaintive smile in response to the boy's polite demeanor.

the second to arrive was more poignant in color and in speech, possessing a pelt of copperfire that reminded arcturus starkly of niamh. he was the other boy's dramatic foil in every sense: in pelt, in mannerisms, in speech. his quirky salutation earned a perplexed look from arcturus, who looked to wraen not in jealousy but confusion.

having been raised in moonspear, where there was little time for jokes of any nature, it was often that the punchline managed to elude arcturus entirely and today was little exception.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's the first day of the rest of your life - by Arcturus - April 27, 2020, 11:51 AM