Sun Mote Copse Today's the first day of the rest of your life
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
how did he feel when he saw a blush steal across wraen's features? arcturus quickly hid whatever that strange sensation was, glancing neutrally at the quieter of the two boys as if trying to read from his composure if his friend's demeanor was normal. given how at ease wraen seemed, he surmised bronco's cheekiness standard bearing -- all the same, something felt disgruntled deep within him.

he flashed a brief smile at the golden yearling, feeling a bit more of a kinship with figment at the moment than the yearling that might serve to disturb his carefully sown relationship with the sovereign. he did not miss a beat as figment offered a polite correction: towhee's son. he hid the confusion he felt to learn this -- he had thought meerkat was towhee's only offspring, but there was much he needed to learn about firebirds and their unique familial relations.

bronco's elucidation of their relation to towhee didn't help arcturus, who simply received the news with a knot in his brow. he accepted both of their welcomes with a noble dip of his head in silent thanks, his tail held loose along his hocks. "two fine guardians," arcturus commented to wraen, keeping his questions at bay. "i am ready to be shown the perimeters; i imagine the two of you have much insight to share about our territory's range? i am sure i have much to learn from the two of you."
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's the first day of the rest of your life - by Arcturus - May 09, 2020, 05:07 PM