Ghost Lion Crag the night so black that the darkness hums
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
understandably, yami was not at ease. neither was arcturus -- he guiltily followed every arc of her gaze, as if expecting any moment their brother would resurface, and that their unfinished dispute would resume.

none arrived, though a dark shape skulked close shortly after yami's difficult question pressed him. he watched the stranger as she approached, noting the way she moved suggested she was familiar with one of them; when she pressed alongside yami, the ostrega's mouth clicked shut.

a friend, perhaps..? his ears tilted as dirge took a step forward and then seemed to think better of it. suddenly, he was feeling this was a crowd -- it was stupid of him to be here. dangerous.

"i got into a fight." he navigated that answer rather vaguely, following dirge's glance to the russet lionness that, for all of her small stature, gave him very little impression of weakness. he could say more, but dirge's question still hung in the air unanswered, and arcturus wished very sorely for the attention to be off of him for once.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
the night so black that the darkness hums - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 08, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 09, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 10, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Arcturus - May 04, 2020, 04:11 PM