Seaside Moors and all my body shakes,
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
welcome, babies <3

beneath the earth, erzulie struggled and gasped, nostrils filled with the scent of the earth. but the clean air that whispered beyond the entrance was sweet with salt, and there she heard the voices of the others.
rusalka was gathering.
momentarily the lithe figure of rosalyn eclipsed the moonlight, and then erzulie was reaching to her, wanting nothing more than the pressure of her wife's figure against her own. "why did i do dis again?" she gasped, a touch of maddened laughter at the edge of her words.
again the pains that cracked her from hip to hip; erzulie's throat opened with another cry, but she dug her claws into the earth of the whelping den, comforted herself with her wife's nearness, found grounding.
her body had done this before. it would do so again.
and so the harlot found trust, as her nape became matted with sweat and words evaded her tongue; the great toil of mothers was at hand and her strength burgeoned and billowed
her body shattered into a thousand pieces and then there were two.
the beta gasped, looking shakily beneath her outstretched thigh. muzzle lowered to clean away the caul, lap at the small mouth. a dark babe, but as the moonlight crept forward across the tiny body, erzulie saw the glint of dark coral mingled with the damp velveteen. "@Solaire," she breathed, nosing the fourth daughter of rusalka to her breast.
the pains began soon thereafter; she lay back against rosalyn and breathed, brow furrowing as the anguish limned itself into all parts of her, the powerful making of life that filled the earth with the fragrance of birth and blood; she thought of the sea and bore down until the moon itself separated from her form.
a second child, fifth daughter; even before she licked away the clinging film did erzulie see this one already resembled the polar boy who kept sentinel outside. "@Arcelia," the harlot sighed, nudging the babe alongside the first and gazing at them as panting ebbed her agony into a low dulling ache that would pass in hours to come.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
and all my body shakes, - by Erzulie - April 23, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Nieve - April 23, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Rosalyn - April 23, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Aningan - April 24, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Erzulie - April 24, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Solaire - April 24, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Rosalyn - April 24, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Arcelia - April 26, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Raleska - May 02, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: and all my body shakes, - by Erzulie - May 08, 2020, 07:05 PM