Stone Circle inquiring within, pt 1
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
slender brows arch, she wished to enquire about easthollow? lambent look narrows, curiosity heightened, but she keeps ahold of her tongue whilst allowing the wayfarer to provide her explanation. huh, head tilts to the side as she rolls this unexptected ask over in her mind, blinking at the expectant gaze piercing intently upon her. "wellshe muses, thoughtful frown pressing upon angular features as she thinks back to the day she'd first approached the stalwart borders of easthollow. "i am no leader, so i can not guarantee that this is exactly what they'd say but going off of my own experience trying to join here...i believe easthollow values loyalty and family over all else, the leadership is fair but strong. if you seem honourable and willing to work to look after the pack and those within it i think you'd stand a good chance at joining, and once you prove that you mean it you can advance from newcomer to familyears splay a little sheepishly as she grins and adds "that is what i believe from my time here anyway, it's a really great place"

shifting her weight as the clement breeze tickles at the fringes of her neck, the dove adds curiously "why do you ask? you're without a pack right now, right?was she perhaps looking to find a home within the eternal stone's grasp? or simply an intrigued soul with an enquiring mind?
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 29, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 30, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 04, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 12, 2020, 11:08 AM