Stone Circle inquiring within, pt 1
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
intrigue touched eyes lingered ardently upon the flaxen woman at her words, head cocked. what a fantastic idea! and she found herself victim to stirring envy once more, restless paws fluttering on the border at such an enthralling task and what information could be up for grabs. other packs simply fascinated polaris, from tranquil easthollow to the barbaric nightwalkers and all that existed inbetween; the way in which wolves created these entire homes from their own dreams and fantasies...it was all rather spectacular. her head did however, give a quick shake as she declared "i call that nonsense and i don't even know you! a pack is a home, as long as you wish to do what you can to care for those within then you are worthy of a place in my opinion.an adamant smile perched upon charcoal lips, mismatched look stolen away for a moment by the delightful song of a swooping bird riding the breeze that hummed above. smiling after it, she continued to murmur "that sounds like an amazing plan though, learning about the requirements of other packs. in fact i am quite jealous, i've always been enthralled by how different each pack can be depending on those who lead it."

she'd blink back to focus wholly on the woman's lustrous eyes, trailing a paw idly along twirling blades of grass whilst enquiring "the other pack you spoke of...may i ask who they were and what you discovered about them? i am always eager to learn what i can about the other souls of the teekons- oh! i also never got your name, i'm polaris"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 29, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 30, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 04, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 12, 2020, 11:08 AM