Stone Circle inquiring within, pt 1
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
"well there you have itshe hums, eyes aglow with amused delight "both of us lack what some would deem the most important skill of all, giving that it provides us with food and all that and yet, you look pretty healthy to me and as far as i'm aware i'm doing quite alright myself so to hell with anyone that decides otherwiseludic grin remains perched upon animated lips as she drops a note to add, voice hushed as if revealing a grand secret "i am confident that a wolf's best quality is loyalty and kindness, and any wolf that would declare that such a thing makes you soft are the exact type that you wouldn't want in your companyand there was an intensity to the press of that scintillating look she wielded, her intention to prove that the wolves that thrived in the shadows of cruelty and violence had reason to fear those that fought on the path paved by blazing light as intact as ever. she'd stumbled after the recent spanners the world had flung her way, wearied figure having considered succumbing to the darkness that snapped eagerly at shaken heels more than once in the last month but she was recovering. and more than that, she was angry, she would not break down and cry in the face of the dark; she was going to destroy it.

"hmm interestingshe muses, looking off towards blurred peaks "i'll have to check them out sometime, thanks againteekon born too, so had they, like her, been of a different pack previously? or simply wanderers of these wilds that had decided to finally set down solid roots? she blinks back to star touched eyes to agree "i guess it is, i've honestly never even thought of it as a skill, just something i absolutely loved to do but i guess it is kinda considered that. but i suppose anything you're passionate about is a skill in itselfshifting her weight, she is embraced by fervent curiosity at the woman's revelation about being from outside of the teekons. she gives a small shake of her head, ears twisting a little as memories stroked tender claws along her conscience "nahshe murmurs, slender shoulders lifting in a small shrug as she'd intone "i was born just a little ways away from here, near a creek close to those mountainsan airy gesture in her birthplace's vague direction "pack's been gone a while now, i uh have been in a few places since but none really felt like home until i found easthollow. one of them was outside the teekon's though! that's the only time i've been outside of themtone hitches up again, more sprightly in nature once she's past the mumbling about swiftcurrent, fearful that should she let too much emotion leak in that recent wounds would open once more. "that's pretty cool that you're from different lands though, i'd say you've seen quite a lot on your travels"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 29, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 30, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 04, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 12, 2020, 11:08 AM