Moonspear what would it feel like if you tore me apart
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Sorry about the wait! For my own reference: this happens before the thread with Fallstag.

Osiris had spent the morning alone, reacquainting himself with Moonspear's slopes. Every-so-often, he would pause in his touring to rub himself against anything he could find—spreading his scent around the territory to inform his packmates of his return. 

Everything had been fine and dandy for Osiris until he came across Charles. He had spotted Moonspear's unwanted visitor from afar, observing as the other wolf circled 'round himself, flopped onto the ground, and began to roll in something he couldn't see. Osiris wasn't entirely sure what Charles was doing, it didn't sit well with him, and the hairs along his nape lifted as he watched. "Freak," he couldn't help but think. 

"Charles," Osiris called once he had hesitated long enough, approaching stiffly; he would be cordial for Leta's sake.
Messages In This Thread
what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - September 21, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 28, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - September 30, 2020, 02:37 AM