Seaside Moors who this time am I to persuade
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
miranda first, his tones quieted, the cry of a seabird overhead punctuating his appearance. she made as if to speak, but the pale newcomer was next, tones crisp with what she took to be disapproval. erzulie herself felt little way about it; rusalka was comprised of the core family and those who came to go again. and kaertok knew raleska personally.
it had been the younger she-wolf who was looking after the little ones when this had occurred, and the thought that might have darkened became guilt. she should not have left raleska alone, and she tried not to think of how the girl might have been affected in the presence of the children born to her own body.
"valravn," she said to miranda first. "not quite six mont's. green eyes an' jet fur." she sniffed the air, swallowing. "he would not have gotten far. a bear came t'rough an' —" slim jaw tensed; she glanced to kaertok, then to miranda again, and began to set off across the moorplain.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - October 25, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Miranda - October 26, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - October 26, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - October 27, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Miranda - October 27, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - October 27, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - November 02, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - November 30, 2020, 07:54 PM