Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
Anyone from Rusalka!

Njord split from Erzulie to take in all Dragoncrest had to offer. Though the ascent was perilous, the tops of the cliffs offered thick forests for shelter – an unusual territory unlike Njord had ever seen. He had never been this far North before... it was unlike island life. The boy skirted between the trees towards an overlook, following the smell of the sea and the cries of wheeling gulls overhead. This was home now, and he wanted to know every square inch of it.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

54 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
whether he knew it or not, njord was followed from a distance by a girl who still held some childlike quality to her, and was intrigued by that smudge of red ahead like a tail on fire. once she came closer she skipped towards him- scent deeming him packmate, thankfully- and coming up amiably at his side with a wagging tail. she took a look out at the grand view of the sea that the cliffs offered, and looked back to the stranger, cool, isn't it? at first i thought this place sucked but now i think it's kinda awesome. she laughed.

hover for any language translations
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord arrived at a beautiful overlook, but it wasn’t long before he was joined by company. Had he been watched since arriving in the territory? “Hello!” he said to his guest, expression happy and kind. She had a sunshine colored coat that reminded him of summer fields or a brightly colored seashell, and she stood out against the dark winter colors of the world behind her. The islander was surprised that she was immediately chummy, especially for a kid. Though he had not expected an unkind welcome, he was pleased to be greeted by someone like her. He always got along better with younger wolves, anyway.

“Very cool!” he agreed. “This place it nothing like my home island. I feel like we live in a castle in the clouds.” he looked down at the sharp rocks below as the seawater crashed against them. “Do you miss the moors? That’s where I met your leader, Erzulie. My name’s Njord, by the way. What’s yours?” His cerulean eyes glanced back to the young wolf to gauge her expression.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Wrapping this up with permission from Summer! tags for ref.

Njord and Solaire continued to chat it up for the rest of the afternoon. The Sveijarn learned that Solaire was daughter of @Erzulie and @Rosalyn (something he couldn’t quite figure out, but thought it was better to simply not ask), and that she was deeply loyal to her family. While Njord had abandoned his kin on Meares Island, he respected the youth for having such faith in her mothers. Erzulie and Rosalyn were deserving of such respect from their family and followers. In turn, Njord shared a bit of his backstory with the yearling and his desire to find "the great Duskfire Glacier." Later, the two would go on patrol together. Solaire was ambitious to become a guardian of Dragoncrest, and Njord was excited to watch her grow into such a rank. For now, he was happy to accompany her and and learn the ways of the pack.