Redhawk Caldera come on shake and bake, do whatever it takes
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
All Welcome 
This is so wildly outdated - please feel free to only have it be a one or two post thing, I just needed it in the threadlog so I could make something present day as well. Some mild powerplay to get the setting going, if this is not okay please let me know and I'll happily revise!! <3

valravn followed @Alyx 'home' wide-eyed and shivering. at last his little sojourn was at an end -- at least, for now.

he remained unusually hushed as he waited for the adults. of @Niamh @Phox and @Towhee valravn knew little, but he listened for them with keen ears and unblinking yellow eyes. when they arrived (if they arrived) he instinctively placed himself shyly behind alyx's form, peering at them all with hushed wonder as he waited for them to either scold him, or scold alyx.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
I'll keep my posts short & sweet!

Phox arrived (whether called for or just because he was out and about) to find Alyx and a strange, shy boy about her age lingering behind her. He glanced to both of them, wondering what the story was, but he supposed it did not matter all too much depending on why he was here.

Hey Alyx, who's this? he asked.

Was he intending to stay? Was this just a visit? In time, Phox knew those questions would be answered, but he wanted to get the basics down first.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
keeping references vague <3

their game of tag ended and now valravn stood somber-faced behind alyx, ears pressed to his skull as he saw phox appear.

he looked to alyx for guidance before deciding, ah, to the hell with it ; his voice was soft and shy, fumbling as he answered. "i'm val. i'm lost. but i know alyx!! she showed up at mom's when the waters were high..." his voice trailed off as his cheeks reddened. "have you seen my maman?"
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
He introduced himself as Val, but it appeared that he had Alyx had met before. Back when she had gotten lost and ended up with Rusalka. Oh dear, Phox said, biting his lower lip (something I don't think a wolf could actually do).

I have not seen your man-man, but I'll make sure you get back there. C'mon, we'll rustle you up some food and make you comfortable. And that was how Valravn came to live with the Redhawks for some time before Kaertok showed up and swept him away.

Hope it's okay to tack an ending on here! I know it's a loose end, and I'm trying to close out some older stuff. <3
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking