Dragoncrest Cliffs But I don't want to go among mad people
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
posting w permission!

injured and lost. erzulie's gaze shifted to valravn; she thought of alyx, niamh's daughter. it was not a fate she would want for any child, and so she swept forward. exhaustion was understandable, but once someone had struck their skull, they could not be allowed to sleep for some time, and not without a watchful eye.
"i be erzulie, this be valravn. you have found sapphique. come back wid us; i cannot leave you here. we figure de res' when you have rested," the harlot declared with a warm glance toward her son, lips curving in a fond smile before she put it back upon the girl.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 03, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Val - February 05, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 05, 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 07, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 16, 2021, 04:18 PM