Nocturne Summit ikuallaaktuk ⩛
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
he'd departed shortly after that first quake, the image of violent white light burned permanently in his mind. he told but the one -- @Wraen -- that he was leaving, and he was off into the bitter winter night in quickly departing footsteps.

as he drew closer to his birthplace stone-smoke and dust roiled out from the peaks, settling around his shoulders in ashy mist. along the pearly snow were blasts of grey and red and dirt -- lending the snowcover a surreal shade of redstone arcturus could scarcely reconcile.

his eyes were trained on the distant peaks still when a scream lifted into the air. arcturus froze, a chill sent down his spine -- his family was ahead but that noise could not be ignored. what if it was his brothers, or sisters?

with a hardened lump in his throat and his eyes burning from the fumes of sulfur and melted stone arcturus pressed on until he came across a shape in the dirt-covered snow. she looked to him like a revenant, some half-dead thing pulled from clay and resurrected -- and yet he knew instantly her identity.

"kukutux!" arcturus bellowed as he pulled towards her, eyes scouring her brow-beaten frame. the split along her cheeks, the blood on her paws -- the ash-ruined condition of her pelt. what had happened, why was she here, and where was the rest of the spear?
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 17, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 18, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 18, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 21, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 21, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 21, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 21, 2021, 12:19 PM