Dragoncrest Cliffs is the fairest thing on the black earth,
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erzulie was at once both more perceptive than she believed, and not enough. "i want you to join your mama an' i in leadership as soon as you are able," she said softly. "but sapphique must be a place that is fair. njord earned his position as ruby." these were preliminaries to fill the beginning of something she did not say and could not word, a feeling of displacement that wreathed in frustration from chacal.
"i hear your voice even when you are not singing," the harlot found herself saying softly; she meant to impress upon her girl that she was seen and heeded. though as of late she had not done well to show this.
"and i know your presence be important here." she thought of how the girl had comforted valravn, how they had both looked upon her with a malaise of anger and frustration.
"any position you want here is yours to take, chacal; you must only show that you wish to take it. every wolf knows de silent word. an' dey know you be de daughter of erzulie an' rosalyn." a thousand things here that had been offered to children past and never taken. valravn must conquer his fear of the sea and chacal must turn herself into a note of sound, for already she had become an figure that could not be ignored.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
is the fairest thing on the black earth, - by Erzulie - February 21, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: is the fairest thing on the black earth, - by Chacal - February 23, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: is the fairest thing on the black earth, - by Erzulie - February 27, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: is the fairest thing on the black earth, - by Chacal - February 28, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: is the fairest thing on the black earth, - by Erzulie - March 09, 2021, 04:12 PM