Broken Antler Fen i don't care if the sun don't shine
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus did not even recognize cam -- either arcturus was a bad sentinel, or he dealt with too many trespassers. it got to the point where the days and the faces just bled into one. cam's single offense had faded from memory like a hazy mist on a brightening summer morning;.

the male's gait slowed and expression faltered as clear panic replaced the softness in cam's features. to be the progenitor of so ugly an emotion perplexed arcturus -- who believed himself stern, but not at all terrifying.

cam's utterance of moonspear drew arcturus into quiet contemplation. was this possibly one of the many that had come and gone from moonspear? or was he perhaps thinking of someone else, and arcturus just resembled said monster? hydra.

"i seem to have lost your meaning." arcturus replied handily, feeling the pricklings of unease flutter up and down his skin.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Cam - March 02, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Arcturus - March 06, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Cam - March 08, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Arcturus - March 21, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Cam - March 29, 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Arcturus - April 09, 2021, 10:06 AM