Broken Antler Fen i see myself in the shadows of a leaf
2 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Joining 
@Eljay  @Maia @Teya  - preferably only one of you! Zavra is only on the outskirts and simply attempting to go around the territory, but I would like for this (if possible) to end in her becoming a member of the pack--either by choice or as some kind of prisoner. It's up to you!

The world had grown greener and wetter the farther west Zavra went, until she found herself on the outskirts of some kind of bog. Bog? Fen? Marsh? These were terms she did not know; she came from much drier lands—deserts, canyons, scrubland. It was mid-summer and, by the sounds and smells around her, she could tell that this place was teeming with life. Fish and fowl and frogs and… wolves. Though she wished her larger cousins no ill will, she found it best to avoid them when possible, and so she began to very carefully pick her way around the edges of the Fen, large ears swiveling with every sound, dreading to hear anything canid.
!! posts may be short and sporadic !!
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
reyes' ignorance felt like a rejection. teya had gone without validation for too long; it showed in the slump of her coat, how her jawline has sharpened beneath her coolwater eyes.
hunting, swimming, daydreaming; they took her to the very fringes of brecheliant, and there she found she was not alone: that a small shape moved along the edges.
teya barked once in summons.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
2 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Sorry! I forgot about the bug where we don’t get alerted to posts with PMs anymore, so it’s a good thing I checked my threadlog manually!

Zavra heard the wolf coming before she saw her, but the bark made her cringe all the same. She paused mid-slink, one paw lifted in the air, then slowly turned to face the wolf. “Ah, hello there, cousin,” she called, attempting a smile, her bushy tail swaying in a friendly manner. “Do not mind this one. She is simply attempting to go around your nice, eh… swamp?” Swamp? Bog? Once again, she had no idea what to call this place.  “Zavra assures you, she means no harm.”
!! posts may be short and sporadic !!
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
no worries! <333

once upon a time, maia had talked openly and foolishly with a dog.
why teya now tolerated the look of this one was beyond her. perhaps was her own tiredness, her own sadness. it had made the raven vague. 
"cousin." had she been called that before? "it a fen."
she thought of how she could win back her friend's goodwill.
"zavra. i teya."
[Image: zTO57rj.png]