Dragoncrest Cliffs Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
glintwater. she would make a note of that. "nsèk anpil gen yon pike." the obsidian noted the size of his paw now. "ou ka di ke lè gen yon doulè byen file ak lè sa a, yon anflamasyon."
erzulie sniffed closer, satisfied that her poultice had begun to set. "lè gen yon pike, pafwa li kite andedan po an."
"se konsa, lè labou a sèch, nou pral kale li koupe, espere rale soti stenje a."
it felt well and good to teach. erzulie sought sobo's eyes, looking to see if they questioned anything she had told him.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 16, 2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 26, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Erzulie - August 27, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - September 10, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Erzulie - September 25, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 08, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 21, 2021, 01:19 PM