Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
935 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
Njord laid alone in his den in the Wildwood, staring at the dirt ceiling as the night grew dark and cold. Dread knocked at his doorstep. A deep insecurity stole his sleep and the seafarer wondered if this is how Rosalyn felt, for the captain looked tired last he saw her. Haunt’s death, a war to the south, children to protect, and an upcoming winter… Njord’s mind was a jumble of stress.

He felt not himself. Something inside had been deeply moved – changed. For better or worse? He did not know… but normalcy felt like a thing of the past. Though he was surrounded by family he felt deeply alone. He squeezed his eyes shut and thought of the good days. Warm summers in the sand. Training with Rosencrantz and Merlin. The pups playing on the beach. Bounty of the forest, Haunt watching the herds… he had much to be grateful for.

A gust of wind made him shiver. Njord crawled from his sleeping place and walked towards the Roja den. He hesitated outside, not wanting to wake anybody, yet he tip-toed to the entrance hoping to spy @Erzulie awake.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
935 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
He turned the corner and peered into the inky darkness of the burrow. Rosalyn and Erzulie slept together, intertwined, with all four kids at their side. The gentle sounds of breathing hummed in unison. With a lump in his throat, Njord withdrew himself and crept away.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!