Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
All Welcome 
for @Cinna!

the caldera was gone.
teya frowned over the lake. they had seemed strong. that was towhee's pack. 
where had reyes' children gone?
the raven stared across the water as if she could summon ruenna. fear began to clamber into her throat. if the caldera was gone, what did it mean for brecheliant? she wished that reyes was with her. teya let out her breath and began to circle the edge of the lake.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
36 Posts
Ooc — The System
Sorry for the delay! Life has been hectic lately. @Teya

The yearling had been wandering for some time now, scavenging from other animal's kills, not quite sure where she was going. She had no plan, and winter was settling in soon. Sighing, Cinna cast her gaze across the shoreline, and she saw another wolf not far off. Ears perking up excitedly - she'd been alone for weeks now - Cinna let out a short howl.

"Hello!" she called, her tail wagging slightly behind her. She began to lope towards the other wolf, but stopped once she was several feet away. "Hi," she said again, slightly breathless. "Um, I'm Cinna, and I was wondering, could you point me towards..." The young wolf trailed off, then a moment later, finished in a rambling manner, "Oh yeah! I'm looking for something to eat - I'm not very good at hunting yet... I think my last rabbit was a couple days ago."
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
no worries at all! <3

it was the blue eyes that caught her first.
they were the color of a storm gathering over the edge of a mountain. 
it was the second realization that the other was so young which brought the raven from her reverie.
the girl came forward and asked for food. teya nodded, trying to remember how to speak. the other had reminded her of the ravenwolves. that was why she had become so stricken.
"ah, i show you. what sound good to hunt?" teya asked softly, tail swaying behind her hips.
36 Posts
Ooc — The System
Cinna grinned broadly as the other wolf nodded and asked what she wanted to hunt. "I'm fine with anything, although... I'm not that good at hunting yet," she admitted, ears falling back somewhat. She'd clearly done well enough on her own to survive this long, but with winter settling in, prey was starting to become scarce. She'd been lucky to wander into the stranger.

Mental Health (100/100)

Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya nodded. "rabbit then." as they ran across the surface of the snow, the small animals were easier to track. they required speed, however, which the raven thought she and the girl were well-equipped to do. 
"i teya, of brecheliant," she murmured, rather belatedly as she began to search for a trail.
36 Posts
Ooc — The System
Rabbits were easy enough, and Cinna agreed with an eager nod; rabbits she could do, especially with another wolf. They set off, Cinna trailing close behind Teya, who had just introduced herself. "Is Brecheliant your family?" she asked quietly; she knew nothing about the area, or, indeed, its packs, having been born far from the lands she now walked.

Mental Health (100/100)

Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya thought on this for a long moment. "yes." reyes had become this to her. and she loved the denizens of the fen like her own. the raven had always created her own familial bonds outside blood.
"where you from?" she inquired lightly, falling silent as her ears cupped forward toward a light dusting of tracks.
36 Posts
Ooc — The System
So, Teya had family nearby - that was good to know. Thinking of her own family made Cinna's ears fall back; she'd not seen her siblings in many months now. And when Teya asked where she was from, Cinna replied quietly, "Oh... I'm not really sure. A long ways away. I haven't seen my family in months." Speaking of this brought a lump to her throat, and she was glad for the distraction that was tracks in the snow. "Smells like rabbit to me," she told Teya with a grin.

Mental Health (100/100)

Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
rabbit it would be then.
teya led them deeper into the foliage. the scent thickened. she wanted to ask after the girl's family but did not say anything for now. look, she gestured, motioning to a white rabbit feeding in the cold.
the raven stalked to one side. with luck, they'd catch it between them and eat well today.
36 Posts
Ooc — The System
Cinna fell silent, and soon enough they came upon a rabbit. The young wolf nodded, then copied Teya, shifting to the opposite side. As quietly as she could, she breathed, "I'll spook it your way..." And then, she stalked off, holding her breath. When she saw Teya positioned, Cinna leapt out from the underbrush, and the rabbit darted off towards Teya, just as she had hoped.

Mental Health (100/100)

Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
cinna did well. teya was prepared, and caught their prey in a short rush of snow and flicker of blood. she carried it back to the girl, panting, and lay it down. "good job," teya grinned. "you eat first." her coolwater eyes encouraged the other.
36 Posts
Ooc — The System
Cinna grinned, panting, as Teya dropped the rabbit. Tail wagging, she ate half, then nudged the other half back towards Teya. "Can I join your family?" the girl asked, licking blood from her muzzle. "I... don't know where mine is." Her ears fell back somewhat, but her tail continued to wag.

Mental Health (100/100)

Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya was caught off-guard but nodded. "yes, cinna." brecheliant could be any sort of home. "uhum, what do you like to do?" she asked, hoping to get a sense of the other's skillset. her eyes shone brightly, pleased at the idea of taking cinna home to the fen with her.
36 Posts
Ooc — The System
Cinna grinned broadly, tail wagging faster as Teya agreed to take her in. When asked about what she wanted to do, she said, "Well... I like exploring. Or I could hunt?" She didn't really have any skills yet, and she had no idea what Teya's family might need, though she was open to pretty much anything.

Mental Health (100/100)

Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya nodded. "scouting and hunting. both good things."
the raven turned her head toward the fen. "let's go back."
she would lead the girl back to brecheliant, and allow her to get acclimated.