Dragoncrest Cliffs it puts you in a situation where you're made to feel dumb.
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
It was as she suspected. He was frightened of telling her whatever it was he'd told Erzulie, and when her mother explained, Chacal's features grew grim and she bristled. Erzulie implied, now, that it was just a joke, but she found something irked her about the way he tried to smile at her now. She didn't find it funny. She knew he hadn't been joking. And she didn't want some misogynistic pranker roving about, leaving this situation thinking he'd escaped, or joked his way out. 

"Hmm. Yes, funny boy. I like jokes. You know, I t'ink dis funny boy would enjoy a tour of our packlands, Yes?" She said. Every bit of her hospitality was forced, so he might get the hint. He could take the tour, or suffer worse. She stepped aside, and snapped at him, urging him to get to his feet. "I insist."
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it puts you in a situation where you're made to feel dumb. - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 12:41 PM