Lion Head Mesa the only thing that haunts this house is me
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses saw the slight moue of her mouth and chose to believe that he could attribute this to himself. as she spoke, pharaoh climbed easily into his throne and sprawled across its stone surface to regard the emissary from a higher perch.
he drank her in like fresh-pressed wine; marina of the druids, offering a trade. an alliance. ramesses saw beyond her fluted words. he had danced these steps many times before.
he did not immediately answer. instead the man chuffed for tavina who arrived in a moment's time. "have a meal brought for our guest."
ramesses looked at marina again.
"what is it you have to offer?" having beheld her, ramesses was prepared with his own requests.
Messages In This Thread
the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 11:33 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Ramesses - February 06, 2022, 11:52 PM