Lion Head Mesa the only thing that haunts this house is me
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
i am so so so sorry D;

pharaoh's smile deepened. "i too might wield information well. akashingo controls the flatlands with allies and outposts on either side. hunters to the west and soldiers to the east."
he tested her with a rich lapis of his gaze.
"and you have an oasis upon the sands where many might go to be healed." he gazed at the curve of her mouth as he spoke; pausing. teasing.
allies. resources. druids. "i enjoy beautiful things, marina. they temper my blood so that i might consider such offers."
ramesses did not elaborate. she was diplomatic. perhaps beneath her ambassador's robe her body might recognize his implication.
it had been a long while since he had tasted the sea. "in my court, alliances are formed through lineage. marriage. the creation of lines between kingdoms that mean to prove fruitful."
ramesses stood. "perhaps you might come with me to the top of the mesa? the air is clear. the stars are lovely." his gaze stroked her face. "we will be able to speak more upon this."
Messages In This Thread
the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 11:33 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Ramesses - February 21, 2022, 05:13 PM