Lion Head Mesa queen of the morning
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
satsu had danced. treva moved toward the dais with the grace of a hunter, a pantheress moving in the reeds beside the serpent. ramesses told himself that he must relinquish the past this day, that the last vestiges of the queen who had been must be surrendered to her holy golden throne in the land beyond this.
she glowed in a thousand hues and he saw the pale perfection of the pelt upon her shoulders, smelled the lotus which rose in crushed heavy perfume all around them. 
for a long moment ramesses only grazed solemnly upon his bride. he felt the eyes of his children upon him, the five heirs to the kingdom of akashingo.
yet it was her steady greenstone eyes which mattered now, which both swallowed and buoyed pharaoh in this moment.
"today Ra blesses our union." he gestured to the sunrays, still glistening with gilded strength in the gathering eve.
his stare caressed the sweet and beautiful features of treva's countenance.
""i am Userma’atre’setepenre, Keeper of Harmony and Balance, Strong in Right, Elect of Ra."
he had said these words before. he must say them again.
"today you shall be given the titles of Great Royal Wife, Queen of the Scarlet Road. and i add to you a name to be alongside your own: mutnofret, She Who Shows the Beauty of Mut."
senmut stepped forward then, silently offering a red lotus to ramesses.
he set it between them, reaching forward to kiss treva's brow.
"i give you the uraeus of the holy gods."
his breath brushed through her fur.
ramesses bowed his head, kissing each of her paws in turn. "i give you the crook and the flail."
and now he met her eyes. "we rule as one."
his breath caught; he waited for her to speak.
Messages In This Thread
queen of the morning - by Ramesses - September 17, 2022, 06:46 PM
RE: queen of the morning - by Treva - September 17, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: queen of the morning - by Ramesses - September 17, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: queen of the morning - by Treva - September 17, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: queen of the morning - by Ramesses - September 18, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: queen of the morning - by Treva - September 18, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: queen of the morning - by Senmut - September 18, 2022, 09:00 PM