Lion Head Mesa [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
the servant set the food down before charles and crept away. ramesses looked severely upon the man. "she was a beautiful and pristine bride." but the prince was correct. he had proven himself before, while perhaps lilitu had not truly submitted in her wifely duties.
nevertheless, she was gone, and he would not act on his authority to recall her. "there is no reason for her to return unless it is in the springtime, to try again." and there was no reason to subject her to such humiliation. not if charles was unwilling to become someone worthy of the match that ramesses had made.
"if you are correct, then the marriage can be anulled easily. but choose wisely. you are a prince of akashingo. you must be married. that is not for negotiation if you are to continue enjoying your position."
the lapis eyes hardened. "send your wife a thoughtful gift. the fellahin will assist you. woo her while you make something of yourself here. my words on this matter will not be the last you hear."
now he was silent. pharaoh waited.
Messages In This Thread
[m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 03, 2022, 04:18 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 03, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:46 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 12, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 07:00 AM
RE: [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 26, 2022, 08:47 PM