Nova Peak to commandeer one of these ships
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
He spoke of his homelands with soft fondness- and she sensed that perhaps he missed it. Maybe he felt unsure that he would find a place that would bring him memories that he might also look upon, in retrospect, from the with as much fondness. She wondered if he contemplated the regret he might feel- but knew that he would find another home, where the strong and swift would hunt deer again. 

She chuckled at the mention of a 'lady luck,' which was something Chacal didn't really believe in, though he wasn't wrong. She tilted her head from side to side, a sea-saw gesture meant to display her uncertainty, but the smile was still on her features. "It be a bad time to find out, to be sure," She said with a faint laugh. Of course, she'd not been aware that Haunt couldn't handle the waves when she'd bounded in herself. 

"Well," She said, with a flick of her tail. The territory had evened out, and she had no intention of leading him directly back to the pack. She had yet to decide what she felt about another man from the Meares Island coming to Sapphique. She needed to get home, though, but had enjoyed meeting the man. If he truly belonged by the sea, she felt certain their paths would cross again. She smiled faintly. 
"it be time for me to get back,
I 'ave responsibilities to my pack. 
But I wish to you, de best on your journey,
per'aps we meet again by de sea."
She said.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.