Ooc — box
All Welcome 
AAA

AAAA

This was not how she wanted to start her day

AAAHK AAA

AAAAA! Ha I win!

But she was doing it anyway.

The angry bird in front of her was the so called “rightful” owner of the weird ass thing she’d taken from it. It was scaled like a snake and odd and she didn’t know what it was but she wanted to eat it anyway.

The seagull hissed and menacingly bobbed forward. Metis snarled, hunching down over her hard stolen prize. Neither allowed their eyes to leave the other, nor did they move besides the seagull’s bobbing. The white coated girl’s tail swung high above her flanks. She was the one in charge here, not some dumb looking bird. 

Or the weird, huge lake that smelled weird beside them.
englishgreek

Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Etienne had stepped beyond his borders to prove to himself that it was okay. His granme had told him he couldn't live in fear of what was to come. And he also couldn't keep his sister hidden from the world. So he had determined that as such, he would be sure to know all there was to know about their beach home and beyond and that way he could deal with situations as they arose.

He didn't want another moment like with Quen and Sword. Where they came home bloodied and broken and he could do nothing, but help in teh aftermath and not even well. But today loud voice drew his attention. Ears hit his skull and he slunk forward. Body low to the ground.

W'at you be yellin' at de bird for? He called out to the girl, and stared at her with a strange expression in his gilded face, from golden eyes.
36 Posts
Ooc — box
Well that was certainly an accent. She snapped her head around, planting one paw on the weird creature beneath her to ensure the bird didn’t get it.

It wants what I have and it won’t stop yelling at me,  δεν το βλέπεις?! She quipped loudly in response, before the gull shrieked again and she turned to bury it in a flurry of Grecian curses.
englishgreek

Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Etienne backed up a step at the girls harrowed look. The pristine color of her fur was an interesting back drop to the sandy beaches. It reminded him of sea foam.

Then she began to speak to him loudly. He winced and pressed his ears harder to his head.

Not so loud. I 'ave good 'earing. I'll 'elp you get rid of it.

Then with a backwards step, he rushed forward with a growl on his lips and snapped at the bird, and it's wings. He had seen his sister do this, and he hoped he was rewarded and it would leave.
36 Posts
Ooc — box
The gull was properly intimidated by the two children, and took its graceful leave. Metis stared after it, before the purples of her gaze found the boy. Cream toned, golden eyes.

The winter youth waved her tail with a sharp, friendly smile. Like a barracuda.

Hey, thanks! She said, much quieter now that the boy was beside her. Her head went down to pluck up the creature, nose wrinkling at the smell, before she let it drop back to the sand. She used her front teeth to pull off a small piece of flesh, rolling it between her teeth.

I was starving, even if I don’t know what this thing is. Metis was quite pleased to fill her belly, yessir.
englishgreek

Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Etienne watched it go. Distaste clear on his face. He hated birds. Suzu had grown fond of gulls, but any bids drew ugly thoughts from Eti. He tolerated them, knew they had a place in the world. And he didn't wish them ill, but he still hated them.

There was a smile given and Eti studied it and her. It was fierce, blazing, sharp. A scary smile. But it wasn't terrible.

You be welcome. He had to hide a smile at the way she wrinkled her nose at the fish at her feet.

It's good. It's fis', sea creatures. Once you get past de smell, you be liking it. I'm Etienne by de way.
36 Posts
Ooc — box
She focused on the other wolf, offering him a flag of her tail like a salute.

Nice to meet you! I’m Metis. The winter girl spoke with a hearty smile, taking a seat beside her ill gotten prize.

You familiar with this area? Seemed a decent question to ask of someone who did look like they knew what they were doing.
englishgreek

Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A return of the salute with a smile, golden eyes dancing with mirth. Small tilt to his head.

Well met Miss. Metis. he shifted and settled to his haunches, she seemed to want to have a conversation he was okay with this.

I am. I be from dat way. He pointed with a paw back towards the cliffs. Sapp'ique be 'ome. You not used to de sea and it's wonders?