Dragoncrest Cliffs Tell me, what does it look like in heaven?
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
<3

The early days of motherhood, this time, brought Chacal not only joy, but some respite. She fawned over her two perfect children, singing them the songs that Erzulie had taught her as an infant, so that her Maman's lullabies might be passed down to another generation yet. In the earliest days, when she was left with the children alone, she cried, and held them close. They'd been born into salt water, and would be christened with her tears almost every night, before she went to sleep. 

She was mindful of their presence, and watched as little Chiro wandered. Her eyes saddened as she recalled seeing the child's namesake bolt after the bear, and disappear for some time before she'd been found and guided home. 

"Chiro Rosalyn, come back to me,
Come back to me, an' Chani Erzulie,"

She sung; a sirensong intended to reassure her child that her mother was still nearby- and to guide her back to warmth and comfort.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me, what does it look like in heaven? - by Chiro - March 21, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: Tell me, what does it look like in heaven? - by Chacal - March 21, 2023, 07:41 PM