Ocean's Breath Plateau холод
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
Joining 

the wicked witch of winter.
alesya was not sure how she got here, or which way she came from anymore. she was hungry and frail, and that is all she knew. she smells of seasalt and pinesap. a swath of ice and snow split the coastline, and for a moment she almost felt at home.
her roving had landed her here, where the scent of others was strong. strangers. foreign to her. solovey was isolated, and bartering had never been her strongsuit; she knew not what to do with herself.
boldly, she alerts them of her presence in a whistling call.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
It was a bold call that met his ears. He loped towards it from somewhere closer to the middle of the territory. An autumn wolf colored in wood and soil stood there. Smelled like sea and meadow.

He tilted an ear forward. Looked her over. She hadn't eaten well. But she didn't smell of illness or look too weak. Nothing that some good meals couldn't fix.

Hello you've approached, Moontide. I'm Rodyn Ardeth.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
she is not alone for long. she is approached by a chestnut figure; hearty, strong, much larger than she; she would almost consider him handsome. alesya pauses, one foot dangling in the air in front of her as her gaze travels the length of his body curiously.
moontide, she echoes. my name is alesya. she moves catlike, slinking a few steps closer. you have food?
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Her gentle perusal of his person wolf caused a light lifting of his brow. But he allowed an easy smile to grace his face. Even if it didn't quite reach his ryes. He was becoming a professional actor.

He blinked and chuckled. Well met Alesya. And we do. Are you just looking for food or a pack to join?

Her answer would determine the rest of his questions.
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
friendly enough, cordial enough; but alesya did not mirror his smile. was he offering? if so, she was not one to deny.
i join moontide, i stay for vinter. or longer. her own brows lift. you give food, i help your people. da? fair trade.
or at least she thought so.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He thought about. They were getting a lot of wolves for winter only. Towhee and Phox he didn't mind they were family now. But a new one. Though she did say perhaps longer.

What can you help our psck with? What are your best skills? We have many hunters.

They needed healers, counselors, navigators.
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
her skills. alesya's lips curl knowingly; the topaz eyes shimmer. ze spirits choose me. i talk to birds, animals. many zinks to learn from them.
i help people. i guide. i heal, and now she felt it was her turn to ask questions. moontide need people like me?
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
So a seer had come to Moontide. A lady knowing in ways far beyond Rodyn himself. He thought of moonwoman of Sialuk. They were different than this one and yet the same.

He gave a nod. Yes we have need of you. There maybe children born to other members of the pack this year and i will have them taken care of.

He would not let Chakliux and possibly Phox lose their lady lives the way he had loat Samani. If he could help it.

I am as I said Rodyn, Alpha. The beta wolf is Heph. We also hold Chakliux our seal hunter in high regard. It is his wives i would ask you to check in on. And if Heph should choose to have children her as well. Now. Let's see about getting you something to eat. We just had a large hunt with many packs and have much bison meat. Come.

He paused for minute. My late wifes burial Ulaq uh building is on beach. I ask that you be respectful near it. Please.

Then a dip of his head and he would lead her into the territory.
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
and just like that, alesya became one with the wolves of moontide. she was shocked at how simple it was.
rodyn gives her names, titles; people she will likely come to know, their future children. what interests her in this moment is the prospect of bison meat. she trails alongside him in silence, though her eyes indicate that she listens with the way that they glow.
a late wife. samani, her name was; her bones are one with the sand. alesya softens. i make offering, not quite a question, not quite a statement; there is wonder in her gaze. i give vhat she need in next life. vhat vas she like?
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Perhaps Rodyn should have given it more thought, but his fear that another would lose their life in childbirth had spurned him onward.

They also always could use bodies especially with at least two women expecting possibly three and four.

A small smile graced his face. She was everything. She was like the wind, and the warmth. Like the sea on its calm days. She had a way of making everyone love her. She was both beauty and kindness incarnate. And she had this way of looking at me that made me want to be the best i could for her. Give her whatever she wanted.

He tilted an ear. I could have listened to her laugh for hours and she talked so sweet and calmly. I miss her. Very much.
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
she sound like nice voman.
the wind, the warmth, the sea; alesya began to think now of what objects would be best suited to a woman such as she. she notices acutely the way rodyn shifts, melts at the thought of her. it made her own throat tighten.
i give her zinks she like. maybe pelt from otter. feazer from bird, the girl's eyes began to narrow quizzically. vhat did you do togezer?
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn grinned. She was.

How could he truly explain Samani. She was an Enigma. A queen among all others. And he lived her so much.

He thought about it. We hunted, fished. She loved to run. We would take walks on beach.

They had done much in their short span together, but it had been good while it lasted. Great even. And he had been blessed

I was blessed for a short time, and it will resound for years to come.