Swiftcurrent Creek Spring cleaning
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,096 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
All Welcome 
A new role, leadership. She had been open to it, even though she never considered herself leadership now she got it because she was mated to Arric. She would try her best though! And honestly, she would just still do the things she always used to do; looking after the members of the pack.

Since Cygnet was pretty independent now, and maybe not her biggest fan, Arlette would work on the garden. Eshe started it and had explained her about it. She would check what plants made it and which didn't. Some she was a little unsure because they might come back later. So she wouldn't completely remove plants. She gently picked out dead leaves with her teeth moving them to a small pile.
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
Lilitu was wandering somewhat idly when she came across the pale woman pulling at greenery, cleaning up the plants. She chuffed gently to let the wolf know she was there before coming closer, moving alongside her.

Hey, she murmured, smiling. She'd been here long enough to know this woman was ranked highly, and so she kept her body language appropriately deferent. Can I help?

She stood aside for now, tail swinging low behind her.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,096 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette looked up when a wolf joined her. In the first moments she couldn't really pinpoint who it was. It was a young lady that joined her. Oh, was this maybe Akavir's daughter she heard about. "Hi, hello!," she greeted kindly. Arlette watched the posture and instantly wanted to tell her that it was not needed but she held her tongue. She would just respond with an open and kind demeanor instead to keep things light.

"Oh yes! I'd love some help, thank you for offering," she smiled, her tail wagging, matching the other female. "I'm Arlette, I don't believe we have officially met," she hummed. Arlette then looked at the garden and how she was half way there. "I'm removing dead leaves from around the plants and move them into the pile over there," she explained. "I hope that then the plants will grow a little better with the extra spring sunlight."

Ahh so nice!! <3
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
<3

Arlette, she repeated softly, smiling. I'm Lilitu. Nice to meet you. She nodded along with the instructions, eye wandering along the tangled brush before them.

She dug right in, burying her muzzle nearly root-deep and wiggling out the leaves that covered the plants Arlette was meaning to grow.

Are you a healer? she asked, glancing at the pale woman. The other wolf's visage was marked by scars, and it made her feel less alien; they'd both been through the ringer, apparently.

She shifted a mouthful of dead leaves into the pile, licking her chops to clear the bitter taste.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,096 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette smiled in greeting. "Likewise," she hummed back at her. She loved seeing more wolves joining. Arlette often stayed within the pack's boundaries so having more wolves around was always great in her book. She was rather social and liked to help or chat.

"Yes I am," she hummed. "And now aspiring Botanist," she hummed. Mostly because Eshe left, she had been the better botanist really. Arlette had learned mostly from seeing what Eshe did to the garden and only tried to copy that behavior. She did know that brown and yellow leaves were bad and only took energy. "Now my goal is to clean this up and see what comes up and survived the winter," she explained. "I guess I will see from there. I will still head out and look for plants or roots to gather and dry as a back up."

Arlette looked over her. "Do you have interest in becoming one?," she asked curiously. Arlette moved to another patch and also started to pick out some of the dead growth and pull it out. She made sure to be gentle and not ruin the living part of the plant.