Redhawk Caldera Spring and Meadows
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
All Welcome 
Amalia shifted through the pack lands. Her green eyes on the trees as they flowered and bloomed or began to grow green.

There was a small smile on her face. She was excited to be here. She had been scarce for a little bit. Hunting and scouting.

Though it wasn't often that she left the borders of Brecheliant anymore. Though she had to sesrch for the girl that had harmed another. But she had not found her, though that Pony Boy had returned was good.

Today she found herself nosing around the lake. Watching birds in flight.
Brecheliant
Family
801 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Hey Amalia!

Bridget greeted the other woman cheerfully, pausing to say hello rather than continuing. She had been leaving here and there to check the nearby meadows for flowers, but a late chill had dissuaded most of them from blooming just yet. Patience! She was just so excited to have a stock of plants to work with again, and a permanent location to store them.

Pretty soon she could possibly begin her traveling medic role, to a small extent. She’d need to talk with Teya.

It’s nice to have the sun back, isn’t it? She grinned, enjoying the warmth on her shoulders and shaking her pelt out. Once the remainder of her winter pelt was gone it would feel even better.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Green eyes, dark head swung towards the cream wolf and she smiled. Heya! Bridget!

Amalia bounded forward to nudge the other woman in delight and friendliness. Amalia wasn't one that knew anything about flowers or herbs or how to heal. But she did delight in watching others do so. Her brother, Bridget. She had deep respect for those who could know so much.

Amalia nodded her head. It really is! I couldn't wait. Don't get me wrong I Love winter too, but sometimes it fills like it is going to be cold and dark forever. Then Boom! Spring comes.

She waved a paw about as she talked. Excited clearly.
Brecheliant
Family
801 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Amalia’s cheer never failed to brighten her own day. The other wolf was adorable in the best way. For me it’s the sun. It just feels so much more real when spring hits. Bridget tipped her head back, illustrating her appreciation, and then laughed lightly.

I’ve actually been considering a little travel. Nothing too far, but it’ll be nice to get out and see some of the neighbors. Maybe trade supplies for anything I can’t sniff out myself. Sialuk would be willing, she knew, even with the slight strain between their packs after prior events. Moonglow intrigued her as well. She had yet to follow up on that specific curiosity.

You looking forward to anything? She asked conversationally. It had been a while since she’d really sat down to talk with some of her packmates, she realized. Time got away so easily.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia nodded happily. Lookong sround in a small delight. It does. It feels like an awakening.

Amalia blinked. Well if you need a travel companion. I'm quite a good scout if I do say so myself. a hint of a twase. But pride too. She was proud of what she could offer her packmates.

A shake of head. You can't laugh. she held up a paw sternly. But her maw crinkled into a smile.

Baby animals. All of em. Rabbits and birds and little fishes and baby deer. I try not to hunt too much in spring
Brecheliant
Family
801 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I’m sure! I’m definitely used to travel by now, but I’m way too aimless with it to consider myself any kind of scout. Show me a patient and I’m sidetracked instantly. She certainly didn’t mind her priorities. It was only natural someone with her role would help anyone they could.

Oh, shit, that’s adorable. Bridget didn’t laugh, but she couldn’t prevent a grin from filling her features. They are cute! You have to be patient to see them, though, right? I don’t think I’ve managed it, except maybe once or twice by complete chance. Stealth wasn’t exactly her strongest suit, and most critters with sense would steer clear of a wolf, even one who wasn’t on the prowl.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia smiled. Then you and me can have fun adventures this year. a wag of her tail. Gentle laughter. It would be nice to have a friend and strecth her legs.

Amalia laughed then. See i told you no laughing. And her i am.

She nodded in the affirmative. It is very hard and yes patience is key. But i am also prone to taking naps in meadows and as such don't always seem so dangerous.

She giggled.
Brecheliant
Family
801 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh, napping! The hidden secret, I figured I was missing something! Now that Amalia was laughing, Bridget laughed with her, tickled at the idea of falling asleep and waking up surrounded by frolicking baby animals. It was almost too cute to even imagine, especially with Amalia’s open joy tossed in the mix.

What sorts of places interest you? Obviously, baby animals is something to watch for. But anything else? Teya and she had spoken about both the mountains and the beach, but Amalia seemed well traveled. Probably better traveled even than Bridget herself. What did she find interesting in a place?
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia grinned. Full of teeth and happiness. Listen a nap is almost always the secret to so many things.

The question caught her off guard and she had to think. Hard.

Well.

She licked along the seam of her maw. She liked mountains, but not that much. She wasn't fond if glaciers, but was unsure if it was the glacier itself or the bad upheaval that had been there.

Meadows. Rivers and streams. Lakes. And sparse forests. Not dense. Ones i can look up and still see sky.
Brecheliant
Family
801 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The sky. It was a good answer, and Bridget filed it away to add to the picture she already had of her packmate so far. The place I grew up was so different from that, but I think I understand it. She replied with a smile, remembering the forests. The Court had been similar in many ways to Brecheliant’s first claim. That could have been part of why she felt so comfortable from the start, though she was just now realizing it. I like that about here. We don’t have the trees, but there’s plenty of sun and stars to make up for it.

I probably would have answered mountains before, but I think the thrill has worn off. Now I think my favorite place to be is in good company. Even if it’s cheating on the answer, a little bit. She didn’t think she’d ever met a place she didn’t like, and that was mostly due to the individuals she’d encountered along the way.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia wagged her tail and looked up at the sky after her answer. Tracing across clouds with her muzzle. A small smile on her face.

We grew up deep in the forest, but we built a home in a clearing. Before that though my family was nomadic.

Amalia held up a paw and laughed. Hey! I like your answer better! Is it too late to change.

She mock pouted, but broke it off with a snort and a giggle.
Brecheliant
Family
801 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget laughed. Never!! Imitation is the purest form of flattery, right?! Amalia did feel like a kindred soul, and Bridget looked across the Caldera, suddenly struck with the desire to ask a question she hadn’t really mentioned to anyone before. I love this place, and I’m glad to be back. But it definitely feels a little big sometimes, with all of the quiet. Do you ever feel that?

It was neat to know that her family was nomadic. Bridget’s own hadn’t been, but she’d known since a young age that she intended to see the world, and her parents hadn’t exactly been surprised. Even without the elders forcing her out, she’d have chosen to go regardless. I don’t know how it can feel quieter than when I’m out wandering, but for some reason it does. It sounds like your family and I would get along.

She liked having a home to return to, but her job was to help where she was needed. She didn’t see herself ever remaining in the same place the way Maia and Eljay were apparently content to.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia laughed. Well then consider me flattering you to the purest and greatest!

Amalia's tail shifted and thumped against her haunches as she heard the question and thought about it. Her own green eyes looking up and around. She nodded her head.

That the silence presses on all sides and if you shatter it it will break something?

Amalia smiled a little sadly. You probably would. They were all healers, storytellers. I cannot heal, but I can tell many stories. My brother can tell stories and heal and sing. That is not me. She chuckled softly.

I am more of a wandering hunter.