Ouroboros Spine birmingham
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
261 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
After their audience with Kukutux, Valiant led Dutch on a listless, wandering sort of tour. He was glad to see the man and thrilled to be able to share this new chapter of their lives after all — but even as they reunited, Valiant knew he would have to go away.

And that someone would have to go away with him.

"You can take her?" he asked again.
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Morningsong
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
493 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
"Of course I can," said Dutch, privately wondering how his wife would feel about this development. But family was family — and while it would be a strain on them, Dutch felt it was the best course of action to ensure that all of this year's children had the best start they could.

Valiant called for @Minnow.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman was busy sulking in her den scared for her future and panicking as a result to Tufts disappearance. 

Did he leave me? Was I too much…?

She questioned herself. Minnow was pulled out of her thoughts by valiants call and she walked over to the two of them. One wolf she did not know. “You called?” She asked.
Morningsong
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
493 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
Minnow did not take long to arrive. Dutch gawked at her for a moment, marveling at how much she resembled one of his sisters. His heart warmed toward her at once, and a gentle smile creased the corners of his eyes.

"Hello, Minnow," he said kindly. "It is good to meet you. My name is Dutch. Arjun."

"Our cousin," Valiant explained, leaning his shoulder against Minnow's. "He leads a pack called Morningsong."

"There is space for you among us," Dutch told her. "Right now, there are only four of us. There will be time for your children to grow strong before any more are born."
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
So this was who Aditya had spoke to her about. She felt more at ease now as she listened to him speak. “Pleasure to meet you as well.”  She would need her family now more than ever. With tuft gone and no room at Moonglow she was alone… or at least she felt alone. Scared for their future. She looked to valiant briefly not knowing what to say. 

But she had no choice now she’d have to make this decision now. “I would like that very much.” They need a stable and safe space to live. “I don’t want to be without family and I wouldn’t want my children to be without them as well.” 

They would grow up how she did… despite possibly living without a father now.
Morningsong
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
493 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
Dutch smiled a sad little smile. Valiant had told him about the father's disappearance.

"You and your children are my blood," he said to her. "I will treasure them amongst my own."

Valiant gave Minnow an affectionate nuzzle.

"They're real close now, too," he told her. "In the woods just on the other side of the quarry. I'll visit. When the kids are all older, we'll get them together, too."
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
“Thank you.” She felt like she was a child once more clinging to her family and when Valiant said what he did she looked up at him. “You promise?” At this moment she was so scared to leave despite being family she still didn’t know the man. 

So many emotions flowed through her and it was probably just the hormones from pregnancy agitating her disorders but she was on the verge of tears that she held back for now.
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
261 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Valiant felt helpless in the face of Minnow's sorrow. He didn't like this solution either, but he was trying to be pragmatic instead of paranoid. Dutch had watched his back for all of his adult life, and Valiant was better off for it. He would take the same care of Minnow. In truth, there was no other he'd entrust with the task.

"I promise," said Valiant, pushing away his own anxieties to offer Minnow a wry smile. "I'll go there with you. I'll have to hurry back — but I'll go so I know exactly where to find you."

He hoped that @Vairë would be alright with this plan; it would only be a couple days, but they were getting to a point where a couple days meant all the difference.

Unfortunately, it looked like Minnow was in a similar state.

"You can meet my wife," Dutch said, pleased with this turn of events.
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day