Moonglow
Eta
writing letters addressed to the fire
604 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Private 
There had been numerous changes to her children's lives, and Asivaq could only imagine how confused they were right now. After all, she could hardly believe that they were here—she could only imagine what was going through her children's minds!

Today, upon the shore of the lake, Asivaq led @Malguk away from the dens and towards The Three Sisters. While she wanted to take all the children out to explore, she figured that each could benefit from some one-on-one time with their mother, and would take each of them out individually at some point in the following days.

She paused, glancing over her shoulder with a smile. Keep up, panik. There is much for us to see!
Moonglow
Sigma
20 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Me comin', Aata!"

Malguk was chasing the tail of her Aaka through sprouts of tangled weeds, with leaps for steps and a fumbling ears. She would disappear into the deep grass, and reappear as a pouncing lynx. The many herbs among the healing dens were met with the vicious teeth of Aapa's little lady daily.

Many faces came and went now, and she could not keep up with why they saw so many places, and yet stayed in none of them. Why home seemed to be nowhere, and there was a blurry memory now of what home should be.

There was always still her brother, her sister, and even now, she still had a brother. He was only sleeping. In a far, far away ulaq.

Veering off course often, she felt prickly eyes on the back of her head, and those same pins and needles jolted her back to scrambling after her Aaka's tail. There were beautiful smells that smelled smelly! Breathy, waddling the fastest walt she could with a bright smile painted on her teeth, "Me comes, Aata!"
Moonglow
Eta
604 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
You are doing great, panik, Asivaq praised, pausing briefly to watch Malguk romp around the shore. It reminded her of when she was a child, growing up without a care in the world, but now everything was different, and she had many things to worry about.

Slow down, said a voice in the back of her mind. This will not last forever. There will be time to rush around in the future.

She sighed, knowing this to be true. And then, and idea came to mind: Do you want to learn how to hunt?
Moonglow
Sigma
20 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
omg i didn't realize it was my turn

Stopped at the notion, the offer was crushing, and took her to the ground! Bellied and small, tight in a curl, disbelieving that such a thing could occur. It was possible?! She could learn to hunt?! Be as strong and mighty as Aaka and Aapa?! Whichever of these ideas were spinning around in her head the most made her spring up into the air, bouncing around like a rabbit and screeching.

"Yah!! Yah!" Though, she was getting out of hand, and too much for little Malguk. So, she forced herself to still on the ground with an enchanted smile all over her tiny face. "Hunnin'! Gonna be jus' like you, Aaka! Beeeeeg!" Lets go, lets go, lets go, lets go!
Moonglow
Eta
604 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Excitement erupted from Malguk. She hopped around like a rabbit and screeched, burning off all the excess energy the question had caused. Ariadne watched with amusement, waiting for the inevitable crash. She figured it was time to start the lesson when her daughter was still.

Yes, you are a big girl now! she said. Now, you must listen to your anaa if you want to be good at this—do you understand?

When it was agreed that she'd be good, Ariadne nodded in approval.

Alright. First, we will learn how to crouch. This is how you will sneak up on your prey, she lowered herself to the ground in demonstration. Okay—show me your best crouch!