Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
As promised Reyson set out. He gave @Meadow a goodbye kiss and he stole away. He searched for trees and wildlife and herbs all in one area. His paws were tired and his body hurt, but he continued on.

Until he found the maplewood. Talls trees hiding secrets and prey. Berries and plants and life teeming in the underbrush. He took a deep breath and another. It smelled of sweetness and loam. Of summer days and spring nights amd he felt at peace. Fully, unequivocally at peace.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Loner
366 Posts
Ooc — Jess
It was a lack of peace that set Suzu- the most sedentary of creatures- out for a good walk. She had awakened, renewed with energy, an excellent mood, and a glimmering admiration for everything. The woods smelled fresh, clear, crisp. The flowers smelled floral, fragrant, welcome. And within her chest she felt herself bloom; more, however, than she was aware of. 

She felt longing to be social, with others her own age, to laugh and bound around and frolic! So at the first sight of the taller, rugged-looking man, she felt a surge of hope, and approached with a friendly, floating trot for one with a short pace. Her tail waved, her aroma sweet and welcoming. ”Beautiful day, is it not?” She asked, as radiant in mood as the sun itself.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was surprised from his thoughts by first the voice. Then the scent and he froze. This was an interesting turn of the tides here . He turned ice blues to the girl that could be his daughter. He quickly settled to his haunches and let his tail lay. He towered above her and he felt bad.

Lucky for her and him truthfully, it wasn't as difficult to ignore. Her scent was juat changing. But she'd have boys knocking down her door soon enough. He vowed to be kind.

A small nod. That it is. Theres abundant trees and enough herbs and berries. I think its beautiful. I'm Reyson by the way.

let me know if I inferred wrong
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected.