Hi
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter dashed unknowingly across the border into pack territory, in hot pursuit of a small rabbit. She hadn't eaten for a few days, so this catch was very important to her. Jumping over roots and fallen branches, she slowly began to gain on her prey. This got her excited, which was bad for her case because she ended up tripping over a tree stump by accident. She yelped as she rolled to a stop and her back hit a tree. It was only then that, in a daze, she finally picked up the scent of other wolves. She panicked and got up quickly, looking around with pricked ears to see if she had been followed.

~Wynter~
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas, nose deep in wet soil, froze as she heard a crash and a yelp. She lifted her angular muzzle slowly from the damp loam, a snarl of displeasure crinkling her razored features. The mole family she had been trying to upheave would have to wait.

She looked about her carefully, wondering if either @Spyridon or @Nakai were about. Surely they had heard the noise as well? She tentatively scented the air -- the wolf was not one of their own, despite being well within their territory.

Her hackles bristled as she stalked towards the intruder. With a flourish her tail rose over thin-boned hips, and the Siren Queen lifted her wounded muzzle, a threatening growl expelled from her bared teeth. The stunned female was rounded upon quickly, and if she did not get out of Caiaphas' way the small coywolf would take her down to the best of her abilities.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter picked up the scent of another wolf nearby. Shoot, so much for not being noticed. She glanced around and in the corner of her eye she spotted another wolf. Great, just great. This wolf was lean, young, but looked strong, and certainly not happy to see a rogue wolf in her territory. She quickly looked around to make sure there was no other wolves around before making a nervous jump to the side and looking up at the snarling wolf. "I'm sorry, I really didn't notice that I had crossed onto your territory. I was too focused on the hunt," she stuttered hastily. Two years without a single conflict, and now I've gone and screwed that up in a matter of seconds.

~Wynter~
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]A noise tore the grey male from his reverie as he watched the forest in awe. He had been patrolling, yet again making sure that his pack was safe for another day. Immediately curious, he ran off only to almost stumble upon the lean she-wolf who ruled the coast and thus, him. Caiaphas had an uncanny knack for slipping under his radar, knowing the land much better than he could and thus, he didn't question her. However, the dark female was not alone and this caught the larger, graphite coloured wolf's immediate attention. A stranger - many had wandered onto Ankyran land lately and it worried him, since it indicated that he needed to tighten up his efforts when guarding their borders. He watched as his alpha stalked towards a stammering female and quickly followed her steps with lightfooted determination though leaving her to lead.
He let out a submissive growl and flanked the Siren, never letting the newcomer escape his sight. He was curious yes, but much more determined to guard his Alpha and though he didn't doubt her abilities to defend herself, it remained his duty to keep her and the other sisters from harm.
"I heard a noise, your highness," he offered quietly and calmly, following her every step. With regard to the intruder, he growled lowly to his Queen.
"Command me as you will."
[/size]
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Wynter's stammering did little to cease Caiaphas' relentless approach -- as Nakai flanked her she issued a terrible growl, standing over the intruder with her hackles flared. She looked downright rowdy, her jaws slavering -- even her eyes seemed possessed of some wild quality.

"I don't care what your excuse is." She snapped ferociously, spittle dripping from her contorted visage. "Nakai, take her captive." She stepped back to allow the man his room, though never once did her aggressive stance relent. It appeared Caiaphas seemed to await any protest from Wynter, of which there was no question she would silence.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter glances at the large greyish wolf that had joined the fray. He was flanking the lean female who was now snarling in front of her. "I- I..." she tried to speak, but no words would come out. She took a few nervous steps backwards but she knew she was not getting away from this, so she ducked her head and lowered her belly to the ground in submission. Stupid rabbit. Stupid tree. Argh.
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
"As you wish."
With a low growl he followed the clear command he had been issued and set forward. The small grey female was clever enough not to challenge either Caiaphas or himself and for a split second he recognised the same submission that he had shown when Spyridon had kept him in check. Oh how the tides changed, he thought before he launched, pinning the intruder to the ground between his front legs and buried his snout in the scruff of her neck, ready to snap his powerful jaws if ordered to. He didn't aim to hurt, there was no reason to and thus he just immobilised the strange female calmly but with a clear warning in his stance. He was curious to learn her fate though he was aware that it was not up to him. Nakai eyed his alpha before issuing yet a low growl aimed at his prisoner.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm going to fade caiaphas out here - feel free to continue on without me! welcome wynter!! pm me if you'd like another thread! tagging aella here bc i imagine she would have fun playing with the newest 'captive'!

Wisely, the stranger conceded to Caiaphas' command. She watched with a sneer across her lanced muzzle as Nakai moved to overtake the Sound's newest captive. It seemed there would be no fight for freedom in this one -- perhaps the Mothers had seen it fit to test Nakai's coercive nature another day.

"That'll be it. Show her to @Aella, and watch them both." The Siren Queen spoke quite dismissively, her hackles slowly receding along her spine. With one last belittling glance in the intruder's direction she stole off to the Sound's keep, entrusting Nakai with the burden of securing the captive.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter looks up at the larger greyish wolf that was now standing over her, his nose against her scruff as if ready to bite. She closes her eyes slowly because she feared what would happen next. I dont want to fight, not now. Im too weak. I stand no chance against these two. To Wynter's surprise the lean female told the greyish one just to take her to some wolf named Aella. Still not a great situation, but better than a fight for now. She opened her eyes again, shifted slightly, but waited for the larger wolf to make the first move.

~Wynter~

OOC- Alright Caiaphas (think i spelled that wrong) I think I might continue this. Just until i meet Aella. In which I might start a new thread. Heh still haven't figured out how to do the OOC that you did.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm going to wrap this up if that is okay, feel free to start a new thread and tag whoever!

She had no doubt Nakai was capable of handling the newest member -- after all, he had shown a fair shade of reliability despite a late consort start. The slender wretch was content to stalk towards the rendezvous site, a narrow ear cast back as she eavesdropped despite parting their company.

Yet all plans she had designed to spy on the duo receded as she neared the grotto's mouth -- selecting a quicker trot, the waif strode down the cave mouth, deigning to bed down for the night. Tomorrow they would start anew -- for now, the Siren Queen slept.