Honeyed Pasture oh, the river
Loner
79 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
do you think we're going the right way? maggak whispers to @Acrux, jaws splitting in a wide yawn as her tongue unfurls from her mouth. i feel like we are. i can almost smell the sea from here.
they'd been on the run for days now, taking their time as they maneuvered from place to place. maggak began to doubt if anaa had bothered to look for them; if she even noticed they were missing, that they had so openly defied her.
right now, however, she supposed she did not care what her mother thought. look at how big this field is, ru, the starlet gestures her arm outward, the honey-pink sky slowly becoming dotted with stars. it's so beautiful out here. y'think we can see the constellations?
Loner
145 Posts
Ooc — metic
"dunno," he mumbled as he brushed alongside to take a few scouting steps ahead. "place doesn't look familiar but," he lifted his snout to take in a few deep breathes, "it does kinda smell like the sea." that must be a good sign then, right? 

he turned to admire the full view of the field and it's rolling landscape before letting his neck crane upwards to look at the stars. his mouth parted a bit as he stared at the dotted heavenly scenery, "probably. wanna look for 'em?" he asks after bring his head back to a comfortable position.
"atkan aleut"
Loner
79 Posts
Ooc — Twin
yeah!
swiftly, maggak trails through the sedge and listens for the hymn of the crickets, laughing as it comes to a stop when she draws near their hiding places. she scans their surroundings and seeks a good spot with soft enough grass to lay in.
crazy how we're seeing so many places we've never even known existed until now, she comments, plopping down on the teetering edge of a steep hillside. she rolls onto her back in order to better see the paint-splattered stars above them, inviting her brother to join her with a whack of her tail against the earth. doesn't compare to home, though, i don't think.
her paws bunch close to her chest as she exhales a contented sigh. oh, look! she points to a particularly bright star that casts its glow over the rest. i wonder what that is.