The Sunspire You charge me like Lithium batteries
Pledged
Nighthowlers
46 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
For @Lithium, set around dawn. @Kalevi for reference, though he is welcome to join in!

Her favorite time of day was early in the morning, where all was quiet, the sun just beginning its journey across the skies. The birds haven’t even stirred yet, their songs saved for when there was more light. 

Beside her, Ace slept, the warmth of him surrounding her like a blanket. It almost reeled her back to his side, keeping her in place, but she was feeling restless. A few minutes longer she stayed to soak him in, watching and memorizing the lines of his face softened by slumber. A girl could get used to waking up this way.

But, it did not last, for her legs stirred her onward, not before placing a gentle kiss between the sleeping giant’s eyes and a whispered promise to return. Whether he heard it or not, she couldn’t say.

The mountains were tricky, but thanks to her size and agility, she had minor trouble scaling the heights. It was a quick upwards hike and the views below were breathtaking. There was a valley of fire in the distance, but the longer she looked, the less it appeared up in flames and the more it became filled with rock formations. It wasn’t something she had seen, but she wanted to go there. Maybe, Ace could bring her there.

But, for now, she laid upon a ledge on the high rise, soaking in the views, watching the sun ascend into the heavens. 
[Image: IMG-0266.png]
Loner
53 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman left her mother for the time being, the sounds of newly born children getting quieter and quieter as she kept walking. Her brother had been lurking around with her but she didn’t know where he was anymore. 

He was prone to vanishing almost as much as she was. Hence why her mother never really worried about them. She had spoken to Serem about hoping the new pack her uncle had but she also voiced her concerns and the girl wasn’t so sure it would be the right fit for her.

She could feel her season was fast approaching. She always got either restless or agitated before and that’s how she felt today as she tried to get release by ripping apart the innocent animal before her.
Pledged
Nighthowlers
46 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Cries of a dying animal called her gaze down below the ledge she rested on, her eye spotting the source of all the noise.

Hmm…a wolf and its prize. I want it.

That was the trouble with coyotes—well, at the very least, the ones she came from, anyway. “What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine if I like it enough” was their motto; right now, her belly rumbled with hunger, having not eaten since waking, which meant that she wanted that animal for herself.

But, how to best do it? Maybe, a game? She loved playing games and can be quite good at them.

Ace surely thought so. The thought sent her giggling, her feet kicking in the air. 

“Well, let’s go see what we could play.” 

The descent was a little more sketchy than the climb up, but she made it, slowly, with some stubbed toes along the way. Once close enough, she plopped down onto a rock just slightly above the woman’s head, a toothy grin plastered to her face.

“Hello. What do you have there?”
Loner
53 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was picking the bones of her prey when another wolf approached her. Which was foolish to say the least. The woman spoke and all lithium could do was look to the girl; blood dripping out from her mouth. “What does it look like?” She questioned as she stood tall, her prey at her paws.

“Who are you?” She questioned. Despite being territorial the woman was not about to fight over something as small as a rabbit.
Pledged
Nighthowlers
46 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Not at all perturbed by the woman, she shrugged. “Just a nosey coyote—I’m Cynna.” She noticed the female’s prey had been picked pretty clean, not leaving much for the coyote to find it much of a prize.

She huffed in disappointment. So much for a game to win the rabbit.

“Who might you be?”