Ankyra Sound so please beware with every place that you head
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
ros sometimes thats how i feel too... -.-                       feel free to keep PO loose and if anyone still wants to join you should!

she hadn't been keen on the idea of settling on an empty stomach, and her countenance visibly lifted as she saw two comrades pull across the sand. she flattened herself behind a rock and watched as vlad came first, followed by the mahogany streak of 'Stenderds' -- there was no hiding the grudge that clouded her gaze as she beheld rosalyn.

"first, keep out of sight until you are within kiss or kill distance. they see well -- but don't smell too well." she said hushed, flipping a broad paw in the direction of the mother -- "dont follow them into the water. once they get under, you've lost them -- they're gone." the wretch hunched over, favoring her limb. "we -- nereides -- used to pull out of the rocks while they sun and bullrush them - if they do not see you they don't have much time to react - if they see you they can cover ground to the sea quite quickly. their tail flippers you do not grab - not unless you like your face behind remodeled. maybe not a bad idea for rat, eh?" an impish spark gleamed in her eye and she started to make her way between the large boulders.

"grab their necks and pin them - takes more than one to hold an adult." part of her regretted not omitting the part about the tail - had she been more of a dissolute leader she would probably have instructed miss stenderds to heartily grab ahold of their tail end and suffer the consequences.

as lamed as she was by shardul's attack, she felt herself chittering with excitement. "you two go for the baby - i'll distract the mother." she would wait for rosalyn and vlad to situate themselves for an ambush, and once they did so she would break into a limping (and slow) run to keep the mother from assisting her calf.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: so please beware with every place that you head - by Caiaphas - December 06, 2015, 06:29 PM