Ankyra Sound so please beware with every place that you head
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas hunkered down, her expression sundered by feral hunger as she locked eyes with the matriarch, who had already started blundering towards her comrades. caiaphas' gaze trailed down the bulbous flanks, where each impact with the sand offered rippling ringlets along the bulbous hide. caiaphas' mouth watered and for a moment her injury was forgotten. ahead the gregarious russian and the red she-wolf battled for their dinner tonight.

she wasn't aware she had slipped into an instinctual state, and she was scarce cognizant as her outstretched limbs pulled her close to the bawling mother, her teeth parted for flesh and her eyes fastened on the gelatinous tremble of the seal's flopping chest. she dove in for the blow, teeth wide as she tormented the seal's sides in the hope of deterring her from assisting her calf. caiaphas' stunts were rewarded quickly by a powerful flip of the seal's torso, in which her tailflipper came swinging towards caiaphas' slender muzzle like some unforgiving bludgeon. with a shriek the coywolf pulled back, rallied to her senses -- hissing, she started to limp around the creature, offering a multitude of snaps in the attempt to worry the seal into focusing the entire of its attention on her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: so please beware with every place that you head - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2015, 10:02 PM