Phoenix Maplewood Fade into you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Not to worry just got back from lacrosse. Haha that is amazing! I think Mason takes Scarlett's death way dramatic than Desna does xD might have some typos because I am so tired haha.

Desna often slept outside, ever since they were moved to the rendezvous site as a child she had not been in a den sleeping. She had been in her mother's den, or well, technically the alpha den, while she was ill. Now she was curled up against the roots of a tree. She almost looked like a dark rock that was nestled against the tree with snow littering around it. Overnight she had been covered too by the snow, so much even that she had the feeling she was in a snow like den. Most of snow that was on the branches had fallen down. Desna didn't mind, she had a thick coat that would protect her.

The female actually woke up at the sound of the howl. She lifted her head and listened, taking a few seconds for her to realize that it was actually for her. Desna pushed herself in a sitting position. She was still a bit sleepy but the caller sounded a bit like Mason. She had liked the young man quite a lot. Once she pushed herself from her feet she shook the snow off her dark coat, along with a good yawn. The teenager then set out for the borders, curious who was calling. She did not really expect Mason to be there since he lived so far away but once she reached her destination she saw the pale wolf with the dark ears and cute freckles.

Desna looked surprised for a moment before approaching him. She was not sure how to greet him. A lick would maybe be too much... A nudge? She stopped before him. "Hi Mason," she greeted, tail wagging. "I didn't expect you to be here! I was thinking of coming to you soon actually!," she spoke to him. To her she didn't know that Mason had heard about her mother. Desna kind of didn't want to think about it. It was done, she would have to go on.
Messages In This Thread
Fade into you - by Mason - January 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Fade into you - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Fade into you - by Mason - January 27, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Fade into you - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Fade into you - by Mason - January 28, 2016, 07:08 AM
RE: Fade into you - by RIP Valette - January 28, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Fade into you - by Mason - January 29, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Fade into you - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Fade into you - by Mason - February 01, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Fade into you - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Fade into you - by Mason - February 10, 2016, 07:06 AM