Blackfeather Woods Remember me?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna bared her teeth a bit at Kove, not out of aggression but wanting to get her point across. She was serious about not liking to be talked to in that way. Xan had no right to talk to her like that, state that she was some form of liar. She looked right back at him, her gaze as fierce at him. "No," she spoke shortly to the man that was her father. It was not the one she saw as a father. She had found someone else to fill that role for her white father. "You two are not going to like this, but I am going be honest here. I don't see you as my family. I grew up with another pack, I have my own believes, and grew close to other wolves. I don't even know you, Kove. I know that is your name and that you are somewhere from the North with your other language I forgot. Xan, you have never been nice to me. That is what I remember of you. You being mean to me, telling me that I was adopted like Leo. How awful is that?," she spoke to them both, not sounding angry. She was very open about it. "I do not really feel like getting to know you. Maybe later. For now you are welcome to visit me, and I assume I am welcome to visit you two, but I currently do no see you two as my family. Others have filled that role. I just lost my mother, I want to explore more of these wilds, and that means I don't have the time or energy to be in a new pack, learn the new rule, get to live with two wolves that are related to me but I do not even know. Have no one I feel close with, and most of all, leave behind the wolves that I do see as my family. So, no. Unfortunately I won't be joining you," she spoke with a small nod. It was clear that she did not meant to offend them, or mostly, hurt them. She was like stated before being honest. Not being that must of a pleaser as her mother was.

Densa cleared her throat, looking at Xan now seeing that he had asked a question. "Yes, I was," she spoke in a softer one. "In fact I was the only one there. She did not want to live anymore. She stopped eating and most of all fighting for her life. What I think happened is that she thrived on doing well by others, and knowing bits of what happened in her life, mother was bullied terribly you see, she probably thought she didn't do anything right. Losing you and Kove, feeling like she failed again was probably too much on her...." Desna paused. "The cougar attacked at a most vital part. She was starting to pick up her life again, she wanted to be a medic, expand her caretaker trade. But when looking out for herbs in the wetlands she was attacked by the stupid cat. What I know, she tried to pick up her life several times. I think being beaten down and punched to the ground, quite literally, broke her fully this time. It was sad to see her like that. But in the end, she wanted to go, she had peace with it. She couldn't get up anymore to show the world what she was made up. She kind of gave up..," Desna ended on a sad note. "Yet, I learned from it. I am going to choose for me, hence why I am honest with you two about joining this pack. I am not ready for that step, and I am going to choose me and mourn the loss of my mother with the ones I grew up with. Hopefully you have respect for that."
Messages In This Thread
Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 20, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - February 21, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - February 21, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - February 25, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - March 08, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - March 23, 2016, 01:56 AM