Cricket Creek Bog raises a number to a power of a specified number.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
wc:408
The reality of the situation wasn't something Niamh would easily comprehend. But when Figment had managed to grab her muzzle, he'd shown that he could better her, in a spar. Spar rules were more about moves and manipulations than pain and bloodshed, after all, and she shouldn't have put herself in a position where he could make a grab that in any other fight, could have ended it for her. The truth of the matter was that Niamh did not like having boundaries, like the ones that existed in a spar. She found it was like flinging herself at an invisible wall that she couldn't see- but that stopped her momentum nonetheless...And such things frustrated her beyond measure. He had angered her because he'd bested her. But she felt his win had been unfair because she felt that if she'd been allowed to hurt him, then she could have won.

The kids became significantly more difficult to deal with when they were too big to simply be man-handled or guilted into submission. Last year's kids were too big to simply be flattened with a paw, but not quite experienced enough to handle a full-on fight, like the ones she'd had with Fennec or Bronco. The in-between was a very uncomfortable place for Niamh.

She was also a sore loser, and she knew it. So she'd warped the rules and had snapped at him, and then called an end to their spar.

So she shrugged at his comment and snickered. “Oh Fig.” She sighed, and shook her shoulders out. Maybe she didn't have to be such a sore loser with him- he wasn't Bronco, after all. “Well, to be fair- I am easily offended. I think everybody knows that by now,” She said, lightening up a bit and accepting that truth with a wry laugh. But that was about as much of an admission as he would get from her- at least, today. “Good spar.” She said, and forced herself to acknowledge his skill. “And...good job, getting a snap at my muzzle. If that'd been a real fight, that could've ended it. But it wasn't a real fight. But-” She said, and shook the last bit of water out of her pelt, that had been flung at her pre-spar. “If you want to, sometime, have a real fight- let me know and I'll knock you on your ass. But I think that's enough for today. Grub?” She asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: raises a number to a power of a specified number. - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2020, 01:07 PM