Ankyra Sound we're just living in it.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
966 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The trio converged on the wet sand of the Sound. Njord’s eyes cast briefly to the deep sea caves carved into pitted rock a few leagues away – half expecting to see another voyager scavenging for prey caught by the receding tides. However, it seemed the two women were his only company… and by the way they held themselves the seafarer could wager there wasn’t a tie between them.

‘Bless you,’ the first one said. She was a silver beauty with sandalwood colored eyes, finely made and graceful looking. The freckles across her face reminded Njord of Merlin. ‘Hi’ the other greeted. She was more reserved, but no less polite. Her agouti fur was a colorful blanket of charcoal, sienna, and tawny hues – body sleek though more angular and lean. The closer she got, the more Njord could see the terrible, but healing, wound across her face in the morning light. It pulled and pinched the skin… hair missing in some parts. Yet the rich brown of her eyes was brighter than a star, and he thought of the disfigurement no further.

Njord chuckled. “Ahoy means ‘ello where I’m from,” he explained to the pair. “M’name’s Njord Sveijarn-Corten an’ I live up on tha cliffs with my kin. M’pack’s called Sapphique.” The seafarer gestured towards Dragoncrest looming in the distance. “I saw ye both on the sand an’ well… I knew I ‘ah ta say ‘ello.”

His sea-colored gaze flicked between them, and he absently thought of the smooth pink stone Kukutux had given him. These days, Njord had been consumed by love for Erzulie and Rosalyn’s children… but something about meeting two women on the beach caused a butterfly to spring to life in his chest.

Njord forcibly stored the butterfly away. “What bring ya to these Northern shores?” he asked, genuinely curious.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
we're just living in it. - by Eshe - June 19, 2021, 09:07 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Ukulele - June 20, 2021, 10:11 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Eshe - June 24, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Ukulele - July 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Njord - July 07, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Eshe - July 12, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: we're just living in it. - by Ukulele - August 01, 2021, 03:25 PM