Noctisardor Bypass light a candle for the dead, with sprigs of fir do warm their bed
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She would have to speak to Sequoia about the matter of younger siblings, though the topic passed out of Druid’s mind entirely as she anticipated Mahler’s answer. He quickly agreed with her and the young she-wolf felt a flutter of exhilaration. She was excited to assume the title of Mäher, which bore a curious resemblance to the Graf’s given name. She liked it very much for that reason.

But then he mentioned hunting not only with their pack but another. Truthfully, Druid inwardly quailed at the thought. She felt confident around those she knew well, though she was much more aloof in the presence of strangers. Even a single unfamiliar face sometimes brought out her bashful side. Many of them would surely present a challenge.

If she was mature enough to assume an adult’s rank, then she realized she must prove she could manage something as daunting as this. She was also honest, so she answered, I’ll do my best. When will it be? Hopefully Druid would have some time to properly prepare.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: light a candle for the dead, with sprigs of fir do warm their bed - by Druid - November 17, 2021, 12:29 PM