Lion Head Mesa All the proud hours I hold are around you
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
There was another healer.

Tamar had vanished, leaving Crowfeather with the horrid feeling of having been left – again. He could not help but to think of Germanicus, faraway in a canyon with wolves that were not known to the dark yearling. At least when the maid had been there, she had been a kind form of company. She had not been intrusive, and she had been gentle with the care that she provided.

It did not matter, for Tamar was no longer there. The queen had moved on, married and beyond the need of her crippled little friend. Germanicus had left to build his own empire, to serve as he had so strongly believed he should. Crowfeather was left in the dim light of the older man’s sleeping quarters.

The new healer was called @Tavina, but Crowfeather had not spoken much to her. His eyes searched the hallway for any signs that she might appear… or that anyone else might remember him.
Messages In This Thread
All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Crowfeather - December 29, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 29, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 30, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 30, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 03, 2022, 04:39 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 09, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 11, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 12, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 15, 2022, 05:32 PM