Dragoncrest Cliffs idyll
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Her mismatched eyes watched as Erzulie dropped her muzzle to the ground and began searching for a scent trail. Druid frowned thoughtfully. If Mireille had been lost in a storm, would it have washed away any traces? That made her wonder how exactly a wolf could become lost due to inclement weather.

She recalled their venture to the seaside. The weather had been clear that day, yet the ocean had pulled at them. What if Mireille had been near the water during the storm? Would the waves have become choppy? Would the surf have grown dangerous? Was it possible her friend had been dragged out to sea? Had Mireille drowned?

Druid let out a little gasp at the thought, swiftly banishing it. No! Her friend had grown up on the coast, she would know to avoid the sea during a storm. She clung tightly to this thought, even as Erzulie broke into her thoughts with a question.

She stared at the side of the woman’s face, failing to comprehend for several beats. I, Druid struggled to say when she could gather her thoughts, enjoyed spending time with her. But neither one of us enjoyed it as much as my sister, Heda. Her heart seized in her chest.

Realizing she could not bear to make small talk, Druid asked a question of her own. Should we call out to her?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
idyll - by Druid - December 30, 2021, 12:42 AM
RE: idyll - by Erzulie - December 30, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: idyll - by Druid - December 30, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: idyll - by Erzulie - December 30, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: idyll - by Druid - December 30, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: idyll - by Erzulie - December 30, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: idyll - by Druid - December 30, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: idyll - by Erzulie - December 30, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: idyll - by Druid - December 31, 2021, 12:12 AM
RE: idyll - by Erzulie - December 31, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: idyll - by Druid - December 31, 2021, 02:06 PM