Lion Head Mesa All the proud hours I hold are around you
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The dark woman had brought meat to him. Crowfeather watched her from the edge of his vision quietly. He did not like that she didn’t speak. He did not like it when she spoke, either. She was brisque and rather rigid in her nature. It made him feel like he was a nuisance pup being shood by someone else’s mother.

The shadow missed Tamar. At least she had been kind and warm. She had kept him company, when she could. The woman who aided him in her place left much to be desired. The young wolf could not help but wonder what Germanicus might think of Tavina. The thought brought a hint of a smile to his lips. He looked out across the snow wash and breathed the chilly air deep into his lungs.

Why are you here, Tavina? Why are you serving the Pharaoh?

Crowfeather did not meet her eye.
Messages In This Thread
All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Crowfeather - December 29, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 29, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 30, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 30, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 03, 2022, 04:39 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Crowfeather - January 05, 2022, 09:11 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 09, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 11, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 12, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 15, 2022, 05:32 PM