Lion Head Mesa All the proud hours I hold are around you
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The answer he received was something akin to what he might have expected from Ramesses. She said that she served herself, that she was a healer, that she could practice her medicine arts within Akashingo and then she could venture out into the wilds at her pleasure. Crowfeather did not know if he believed it, but he did not care to press her with further questions. The dark yearling missed Tamar. He missed Germanicus. He missed being anywhere other than the suffocating mesa.

Tavina asked him what he would do when he left.

I will travel east.

The shadow’s golden gaze lingered on the medic’s face.

I will find Germanicus and tell him- the yearling froze in his words. This was not Tamar. He could not share with Tavina in the same way. He did not trust her. I will tell him that I am well again. Crowfeather found himself overwhelmed by his thoughts of the silver eagle.

Why hadn’t he visited in so long?
Messages In This Thread
All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Crowfeather - December 29, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 29, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 30, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - December 30, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 03, 2022, 04:39 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 09, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Crowfeather - January 11, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 11, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 12, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: All the proud hours I hold are around you - by Tavina - January 15, 2022, 05:32 PM