Noctisardor Bypass imbolc
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
724 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Sequoia didn’t have the answers Druid sought. Apparently this Merrick had taken both of Laurel’s children. And she had pointed the way to the family of three, though she felt only the tiniest wisp of guilt about that by now. Druid didn’t know what she’d done, but she was certain Laurel had brought this upon herself, her children and the rest of Rivenwood.

But her mother shared an anecdote about her own familial schism. Druid blinked. She wasn’t convinced Laurel was as innocent as a younger Sequoia simply leaving her birth pack, though she had nothing to go on except her teenage biases and suspicions.

She wasn’t sure what else to say, so Druid spoke the only words that made any kind of sense. I want to see Witch. Will you take me to her? She took a breath. After that, I have to go back to the glacier to let them know I’m going to come back here. Heda and a lady named Lane have been looking after me. Lane saved my life; she treated me when my wounds were infected.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
imbolc - by Druid - February 02, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: imbolc - by Sequoia - February 02, 2022, 05:59 PM
RE: imbolc - by Druid - February 02, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: imbolc - by Sequoia - February 03, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: imbolc - by Druid - February 03, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: imbolc - by Sequoia - February 08, 2022, 09:19 PM
RE: imbolc - by Druid - February 08, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: imbolc - by Sequoia - February 08, 2022, 10:40 PM